News

petrochemical

Operation of 25 petrochemical projects

Operation of 25 petrochemical projects
Deputy Minister of Oil and Managing Director of the National Petrochemical Company said:

Operation of 25 petrochemical projects:
Deputy Minister of Oil and Managing Director of the National Petrochemical Company said:
In three first months of 2021, 8 other petrochemical projects will be operated and the capacity of this industry by adding 25 extra million tons will reach to 90 million tons per year. 30% of petrochemical products are consumed in the country and the other 70% are exported.
In 2019, 35 million tons of feed, including natural gas, ethane and gas condensate, have been received from the country's oil and gas industry, which is equivalent to 800,000 barrels of crude oil and this figure will reach 2 million barrels of crude oil per day in 2025. In the first 9 months of 2020, the supply of foreign exchange for the petrochemical industry to the Nima system was beyond the plan.

Dec 27, 2020 16:34
Number of visit : 33

Comments

Sender name is required
Email is required
Characters left: 500
Comment is required

Be with us in social media: